It’s one thing to look beautiful, but it’s another to feel beautiful. How to feel beautiful inside and out takes a little bit of time, and a little bit of self-love.
As the age-old saying goes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It’s inherently subjective. But when you feel beautiful inside and out, you’re naturally radiant.
Here you’ll learn how to feel beautiful inside and out. Inner beauty and outer beauty are both already at your fingertips – let us guide you through it!
What is the difference?
- Inner Beauty: You might hear inner beauty referred to as someone’s personality. It’s often the values, qualities, and behaviors of a person that make up their inner beauty. The way you view the world or treat other people can also contribute to inner beauty. If outer beauty is the cover of the book, inner beauty is the content.
- Outer Beauty: Though appearance isn’t everything, outer beauty is basically how you present yourself to the world. Key phrase: how you present yourself. Be true to yourself in your external expression.
Does outer beauty really matter?
Some people say outer beauty doesn’t matter. But truthfully, society’s expectation for outer beauty shouldn’t matter.
Do you want bigger lips? Or smaller thighs? Maybe tanner, or lighter skin? Who said you aren’t perfect the way you are?
Society beauty standards can be really pivotal and detrimental in the way we look at ourselves in the mirror.
So, what do I do?
What makes you feel confident?
Trends and opinions about outer beauty will always fluctuate, and therefore it is super important to practice self-compassion for the way you look and find joy in how you present yourself to the world.
Outer beauty can be liberating! It’s a way to show up fully as yourself, and walk with confidence knowing that you are exactly who you’re supposed to be.
Let your makeup, or your clothes help you achieve that feeling of outer beauty.
How can I feel beautiful naturally?
Let’s talk about cultivating that inner beauty. How do you feel about yourself inside? And why?
Evaluating what your values are, and whether or not you’re living within your values can play a major role in how you feel about yourself. Take care of your mental health just as you would your physical health.
When you feel good, it’s that much easier to look good. Cultivate your inner beauty for you. If you feel good on the inside — it will come through on the outside.
Ideas to achieve inner and outer beauty:
- Sleep: Getting a good night’s sleep will actually make you look and feel so much better. It’s a seemingly simple solution, but it can have major long-term benefits.
- Food: Make sure you are nourishing your body with food that will give you energy, sustenance.
- Hydration: Drinking plenty of water throughout the day will not only make you feel good, but it is also super good for skincare and overall health.
- Moisturizer: It’s really important to take care of your body, and especially your skin. Moisturize your neck and face twice a day to ensure you’re giving it the care and relief it needs.
- Rose Quartz Roller: Self-care will always be a good way to inspire inner and outer beauty. With this rose quartz face and neck roller, you can give your skin the boost it needs.
Take the extra step to inner and outer beauty by being a conscious consumer. Fiera Cosmetics provides quality makeup, and peace of mind.
While being paraben-free, BHA and BHT free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free, Fiera also donates proceeds from their concealer sales to charity.
Partnering with Second Harvest Food Rescue, Fiera is committed not only to helping you look and feel good, but also to helping underprivileged children in our communities.
For more information and product ideas, click here.