Though it might not be the most obvious choice for a proper skincare routine, taking care of the skin on your neck is essential to all anti-aging attempts. In this article, we’ll review a few reasons why pampering the neck should be a part of your daily skincare routine, and we’ll also recommend some products to help your skin achieve a more youthful, firm appearance all around.
Why It’s Important
- The Skin of the Neck is Thinner: The skin on your neck is thinner than the skin on your face and will be more at risk for signs of aging due to sun damage or lack of collagen. Given that we stop producing collagen as we age, getting your neck that extra boost is essential.
- The Skin of the Neck is Sensitive: The skin on your neck is also more impressionable than the skin on your face, which is why fine lines and wrinkles can begin to show up more easily and more quickly on your neck than on your face. The first sign of aging on the neck can often be the standard horizontal lines that begin appearing at a young age.
- The Skin of the Neck Can Sag: The skin on your neck can also sag quite easily over time. The skin’s elasticity will often dissipate from a lack of care and attention combined with a lack of collagen. Sagging skin can feel nearly impossible to fix once it’s occurred, but with these methods listed below, your skin will look as good as new.
We often forget the neck, both when going through our skincare routine and when applying makeup. But sometimes, unfortunately, our necks will betray our age, even if the face does not. Make sure your skincare routine extends to your neck with products like these:
- Fièra Rose Quartz Neck Roller: This gemstone neck roller is an entirely natural way to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and inflammation while increasing blood flow and helping firm the skin. For extra relief, store the neck roller in the refrigerator or freezer before using it.
- Fièra Anti-Aging Neck Cream: This moisturizer is designed specifically for your neck. It will help reverse any signs of aging, including sagginess, wrinkles, and sun damage while bringing a splash of necessary hydration. The neck cream uses active ingredients such as shea butter, willow bark extract, glycerin, green tea extract, vitamin E, sodium hyaluronate, squalane, and glycolic acid. Today, you can buy two jars and get one free.
Adding these two steps to your skincare routine is an easy way to ensure that your neck is getting just as much love and attention as your face. With that, your anti-aging regime will pay off.
Fièra Cosmetics offers free shipping worldwide and a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your purchase.
To get more advice on how to manage your mature skin, visit the Fièra Cosmetics blog.