The number one way to boost your mood on an off day is to perform a little self care. This means taking care of yourself inside and out, just like you would for a loved one.
Your self care routine may include pampering yourself with a hot bath, getting your body moving with some yoga, or applying your favorite makeup. These are all great practices, but what about self care for your mind?
Practicing affirmations, or positive statements you can recite to foster better mental health, is a great way to take care of your mind. Here are some helpful affirmations to practice depending on your age and place in life.
Affirmations for Women in their 40s
Women in their 40s are just beginning the wonderful stage of midlife. Finally you feel a more confident about your place in the world as an adult.
However, this may be a time when you lose yourself in the care of others, making it all the more important to carve out some time to focus on you.
Here are some affirmations to let you know that you are right where you’re supposed to be.
- I am ready for all that life will throw at me.
- I am gorgeous inside and out.
- With each day, I grow stronger, smarter, and more beautiful.
- The best is yet to come.
- I am worthy of all the love in the world.
Affirmations for Women in Their 50s
The 50s are some of the best years for a woman.
With half a century under your belt, you have enough experiences to fill a book, and graceful beauty to boot.
Still, society has certain expectations for women this age that can induce some negative self talk. Let these affirmations aid in your journey to positive thinking.
- I grow more beautiful every day.
- My energy is magnetic and attractive.
- My body does so much for me.
- I am so grateful for the life that I have built.
- I can overcome challenges with ease.
- I have gained so much wisdom and confidence over the years.
Affirmations for Women in their 60s
As you enter your 60s, you may feel that your best years are behind you, but this simply isn’t true. A woman in her 60s is more gorgeous than ever due to her wisdom and radiance.
Only now in life have you settled into the aging process, but this doesn’t mean there isn’t much more to learn about your beautiful self.
- Body changes are natural, and I remain grateful for each new day.
- I radiate joy and optimism.
- My body was made to live a beautiful life.
- I am valuable to myself, those around me, and the world as a whole.
- I wouldn’t change a thing about where I am now.
Affirmations for Women in their 70s
Just like a fine wine, a woman in her 70s has simply gotten better over time.
While you may think you’ve seen it all, this decade can come with new experiences, whether effortless or challenging. Even when challenges arise, you have the power to boost your mood with the following affirmations.
- I am so grateful for my body, just the way it is.
- I look in the mirror and see wisdom and love.
- I can’t wait for new opportunities to learn.
- Each day is better than the last.
- My life is full of joyful experiences.
Affirmations for Women in their 80s
A woman in her 80s knows that life comes with ups and downs, but can see the beauty in even the small moments. She is resilient, and thus fosters an unbreakable, quiet peace that everyone around her can immediately sense.
Even with so much life experience, she can still feel down from time to time, which is why it can be helpful to have a toolbelt of positive sayings.
Let the wonderful life you have created fill you with joy as you practice the following affirmations.
- My memories and experiences make me into the woman I am today.
- No matter what life throws my way, I can handle it.
- I have been blessed with the experience of growing old.
- Every new day in this life I lead is a gift.
- I exude love, resilience, and joy.
Try our Concealer, for a Mature Woman of Any Age
While practicing your affirmations, it can be helpful to incorporate a little self care for your skin as well. Fièra Luxury Concealer is the ultimate product for women of any age looking to improve their mature skin’s texture and appearance.
Not only does the Luxury Concealer work effortlessly to cover discolorations while never settling into fine lines, it also contains ingredients like Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Collagen to moisturize and tighten skin at its core, leading to a dewier, healthier, and more youthful appearance.While it is essential to practice some affirming statements that help you feel amazing inside, it is also key to incorporate a little love for the outside too. This is effortless with our Luxury Concealer.