There are a couple of reasons why people turn to juice for health relief. You have probably heard of juice cleanses used to diet or detox. But the problem with all the juice and smoothie content out there is how misleading it all can be. A lot of juices and smoothies are actually full of sugar and are not necessarily as good for you as you think.
That is why in this article, we are going to give you tips for juice and smoothie recipes built to target your skin health.
Perhaps you have never heard of this trick before! Carrot juice is surprisingly helpful for your eyesight, your liver, your blood sugar, your immune system, and your skin, while also packing an antioxidant punch.
It is low in calories, and high in vitamins, what more could you ask for? The vitamins that we like to focus on in this case are vitamin A and vitamin C.
Because of the retinol in vitamin A, it can be a great solution for smoothing acne and fine lines. Likewise, vitamin C is fantastic for anti-aging, and returning that dewy glow to your face.
And finally, the secret skincare ingredient: beta carotene. This compound is actually what gives the carrot juice its orange color. But that’s not all it can do… it can also protect your skin! Protecting your skin from UV rays, and free radicals is crucial for any skin care improvement.
How to make your carrot juice in four easy steps:
- First: Wash your carrots thoroughly
- Second: Boil some water, and place the carrots in the pot for about 15 minutes to ensure that they are soft enough for the blender
- Third: Cut up the carrots, get a cup of water, and some ginger (per your preference) and throw them all in the blender.
- Fourth: Blend until smooth
Beet Juice and Carrot Juice Combination
Now that you know the benefit of carrot juice alone, you can understand why carrot juice combined with another powerful antioxidant can be a game-changer.
What is so special about beet juice? Well, it can be incredible for your gut health. When your metabolism is stimulated, your skin will likely clear up rapidly. With the beet juice cleaning up your system, and the carrot juice targeting your skin health, you will be on your way to healthier, youthful-looking skin.
How to make your juice combination in four easy steps:
- First: Wash both vegetables thoroughly
- Second: Boil some water, and place the carrots in the pot for 15 minutes
- Third: Cut up the beets and the carrots, get a cup of water, some ginger, and some lemon
- Fourth: Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth
While these recipes are safe to enjoy on a daily basis, you should refrain from having more than two glasses per day. Fruits are naturally high in sugar, and are best in moderation.
When trying anti-aging skincare solutions, always take precaution. In this instance, if any allergies occur, consult your doctor.