While many ingredients go into creating our skin-care products, there are some particular ingredients you may want to seek out: Hyaluronic and glycolic acid. These ingredients are excellent for anti-aging and do wonders for your skin.
Don’t let the word acid spook you. It may sound a bit intimidating and clinical at first, but once you learn about it, you will see there is nothing to fear! These products can be the key to smooth, hydrated skin.
Everyone needs a little boost once in a while to feel more confident. Your already-beautiful self will feel rejuvenated in your skin. More importantly, these ingredients are healthy and natural, and you can feel the difference.
What Does Hyaluronic Acid Do To Your Skin?
- It helps your skin retain moisture. Skin aging is caused by a multitude of factors, one of which being a loss of moisture. The resulting dehydrated skin can worsen wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is one of the key molecules involved in skin moisture as it is known for being highly effective at retaining water molecules. Our skin naturally produces hyaluronic acid but with age, the levels of the acid can decrease, so using products containing the ingredient can be very beneficial.
- It benefits any skin type. Whether your skin is oily, or breakout sensitive, hyaluronic acid can do wonders for you.
What Are The Benefits Of Glycolic Acid?
- It is highly effective for anti-aging. Glycolic acid comes from sugarcane, which is a natural source, known for improving the look and feel of your skin. Glycolic acid can reduce wrinkles caused by aging as it boosts collagen levels in the skin, keeping your skin firm.
- It gets rid of dead skin cell buildup. There can be dead skin cell buildup on your skin due to age and exposure to sunlight. Glycolic acid has exfoliating properties that help get rid of the dead skin cell buildup and gives dull-looking skin a renewed glow. These properties also help fight acne and reduce pigmentation from sun damage and aging spots. Get ready for a smooth and even skin tone!
- It can help with makeup application. Makeup can be applied a lot more smoothly to your skin over a base of a product containing glycolic acid. You can find our assortment of beauty and makeup products here. You can also learn about our makeup tips for mature women in this blog post.
While products with glycolic and hyaluronic acid can be used on any skin type, it is always recommended to exercise caution if you have highly sensitive skin. If required, consult a medical professional to ascertain whether these ingredients are right for you.
For a high-quality product that includes BOTH of these essential ingredients, try our Anti-Aging Neck Cream which is designed to transform the skin on your neck and chest for a more youthful glow. You can read more about our age-defying neck cream here.
Next time you’re looking for skincare, don’t forget to look for these essential ingredients so your skin gets the love it deserves!