Whether it’s due to dark circles, puffiness, or wrinkles, most people struggle with the under-eye cover-up.
Dark under eyes can make anyone look older and more tired than they actually are. That’s why we’re excited to bring you this under-eye makeup hack.
But first, you’ll need to grab your concealer, your citrus serum, and your powder.
Follow these 3 steps:
- Concealer: First up, you need the Fièra Cosmetics Anti-Aging concealer. This concealer is specifically built to help mature skin look and feel its best. To start, simply squeeze a pearl of concealer onto your finger, dab it onto your under-eye region, and blend it out gently with your finger. Let it dry.
- Citrus Serum: Next, grab your Fièra Citrus Serum. With the main ingredient being citrus stem cells, this serum will bring back elasticity and a smooth firmness to your face. Spray a bit of the citrus serum to the back of your hand and with your finger, dab the serum on top of the concealer. This will help the makeup stay in place, and give you a slightly dewy appearance.
- Finishing Powder: Lastly, take your Fièra Finishing Powder, and Finishing Powder Brush. Dip the brush into the powder, tap off the excess, and gently sweep the powder onto your under-eye to lock in the look!
With these three steps, you’ll have smooth, flawless under-eyes in no time.
As an all-natural beauty brand, Fièra Cosmetics prides itself on being paraben-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, and BHT & BHA free. Not only are the products of high quality, made in the United States, and filled with active ingredients to assist mature skin, but Fièra also offers free worldwide shipping. Who could ask for more? Plus, we offer a 30 day, 100% back money guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your purchase.
But what specifically about the products listed?
- The Fièra concealer is designed with mature skin in mind. It doesn’t seep into fine lines, or wrinkles, and provides long-lasting coverage for any problem spots. We recommend going one shade lighter than your skin tone when selecting a concealer, especially if you intend to use it specifically on the under-eye area. With active ingredients like sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, glycerin, vitamin C, vitamin E, hydrolyzed collagen, and haloxyl, it’s no wonder this concealer can get the job done.
- Likewise, the citrus serum is the easiest, lightweight way to achieve brighter, smoother skin. Just like the concealer, the citrus serum is packed with active ingredients like Caribbean orange oil, vitamin C, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, and citrus stem cells built to minimize signs of aging. A simple spritz of this stuff, and you’ll be good to go.
- The finishing powder is like the cherry on top. It will absorb any excess oil, lock in your makeup look, and leave you with a smooth finish. Though it is not a liquid product, it still includes ingredients meant to make your skin feel soft and ready to go.