Concealers are not traditionally known for ingredients that will help with your skincare. In fact, many concealers can leave your skin feeling dry and looking cracked. But here at Fièra our philosophy is simple: If the concealer is designed to cover up any blemishes, they should also lend a hand in helping diminish those same blemishes. And that is exactly what we are doing with the Fièra Anti-Aging Concealer.
In this article, we’ll review each ingredient in the Anti-Aging Concealer, and explain how they make all the difference. Because you deserve to know what you’re putting on your skin.
The Anti-Aging Concealer
This concealer is specifically designed for mature skin, which means that it does not seep into fine lines or wrinkles, and blends any blemishes with ease. With 4.7/5 stars, customers are quite happy with this product.
5.0 star rating
Review by Karen G. on 3 Apr 2021
Review stating: Excellent product for flawless cover.
“Excellent product for flawless cover. Blends really well. No caked effect at all, even in deep wrinkles. The best I have ever used and a little goes a long way!”
What makes it possible? The active ingredients.
The Active Ingredients
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This extremely dissolvable chemical derived from hyaluronic acid assists with the retention of water, thereby providing maximum moisture to your skin.
- Lecithin: Derived from animal and plant fatty tissue, lecithin helps smooth the texture of your skin.
- Vitamin C: Found in most Fièra products, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin.
- Vitamin E: Similarly to Vitamin C, Vitamin E will help protect your skin while also reducing inflammation.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Without the natural production of collagen, mature skin needs the assistance of collagen supplements. Hydrolyzed collagen helps with your skin’s elasticity and provides an extra dewy appearance.
- Haloxyl: This is specifically included to assist with dark undereye circles. Haloxyl helps with brightening the skin and evening out your skin tone.
Your makeup should work hard for you. That’s why these active ingredients are so important.
All Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
If you’d like to purchase the Anti-Aging Concealer, you might be wondering which shade is best. The Fièra Cosmetics Concealer comes in five different shades, and for spot correction, we recommend selecting a shade that is one color lighter than your skin tone.
Today, you can buy two bottles of concealer and get one free. Fièra Cosmetics offers free worldwide shipping, and a 30-day no-risk money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase or in need of an exchange.
For more information about Fièra Cosmetics products and advice about how to maximize your makeup and skincare experience, visit the Fièra Cosmetics blog.