Eyes are said to be the windows to the soul. They are one of the first things people notice about you, so you always want them to look their best.
As we age, our eyes are one of the first features to develop wrinkles and fine lines because of all the important work they do to convey our emotions and help us experience the world. However, some simple makeup and skincare tricks can help to ward away these signs of aging, giving your eyes a natural lift.
Here are some simple things you can do to brighten up your eyes, helping the world to see your whole face in a new light.
Make-up tips for a Foxy Eye
- When applying mascara, apply gradually, adding more layers to the outer edges of eyelashes while avoiding multiple layers on your inner lashes. This will pull focus to the outside of your eyes, giving the appearance of larger, brighter eyes.
- Begin applying eyeliner in the middle of your top lid rather than all the way at the inner corner. Draw a continuous line to the outer corner of your eye, fanning outward into a small point. This once again creates the appearance of larger eyes, and avoids darkening the inner corners.
- Apply a line of concealer just a shade lighter than your skin tone on the outside edge of your under-eye and blend it upward toward your temple. This will highlight your under-eye, eliminating any appearance of under eye bags.
- Apply a bit of white eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eye, brightening this darker corner and warding away the appearance of deep set eyes.
Skincare tips to Lift Your Eyes
- Apply a hydrating eye cream around your eye area twice daily after you wake up and before going to bed. The Fièra Apple Stem Cell Cream contains ingredients such as Apple Stem Cells and Sea Buckthorn Oil to promote skin regeneration in skin that shows signs of aging, such as the thin skin around the eye area.
- Use a roller around the eye area to calm inflammation and reduce puffiness that can lead to dark under eye circles or redness. Storing it in the fridge can add an extra boost of inflammation reducing power.
- Always apply and remove your makeup gently with a trusted makeup remover so that you never have to scrub it away. Scrubbing with a towel, cloth, or fingers can stretch and over-exfoliate the fragile skin around the eye area leading to wrinkling and even bruising.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyes. Just as mentioned above, any excess rubbing can damage this sensitive area and even cause visible damage.
Fièra has your back, and your eyes
Using Fièra tips and products is the number one way to brighten up your eye area. With both makeup products to lift the appearance of dark or baggy eyes and skincare to penetrate deeply and eliminate wrinkles and inflammation, you will never have to worry about your eyes again.
Look proudly into the world with eyes naturally lifted by Fièra!